MERCHANDISE RETURN/CREDIT POLICY
An item is considered eligible for credit if one or more of the following criteria has been met:
1. The item was received due to an error on the part of the Paparazzi Consultant
2. The item was damaged in transit
3. The item was broken (unrepairable) prior to being worn
4. The item has a manufacturing defect such as a non-functioning clasp, abnormal discoloration, or a jump ring not being closed properly.
The request for a credit must be made within 10 business days of receipt to be eligible for a full refund. To initiate a credit, the customer must contact the consultant via Facebook business page, The Bling Attic, by messenger with invoice number and possibly pictures for approval.
A credit for the merchandise in the amount of the original purchase price will be processed on the original form of payment.
Items ineligible for return/credit include:
1. Items ordered in error by the customer
2. Items broken due to misuse by the customer
3. Items tarnished by water, hairspray, perfumes, etc.
4. Items that have been worn